Customs Clearance Support Agent
Reporting to the Customs Clearance Supervisor, you will be responsible for
- facilitating customs clearance of DHL shipments by communicating with HK Customs, Government authorities, and by providing technical advice on clearance requirements to customers.
- coordinating with customers or overseas DHL counterparts to obtain the necessary shipment information or documents to ensure swift shipment clearance in compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Post secondary education, Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience, preferably in airport, airlines, express, international transportation, freight forwarding
- Experience in customs clearance matter, license, and permit handling is an advantage
- Good telephone manner, customer services, analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese, Putonghua is preferred
- Proficient in PC skills, including hands-on application of MS office such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with typing speed of 30 wpm
- Willing to work on 24-hour shift duties
- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word