- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Merchandise Assistant - Beauty
Location: PRC - Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Corporate Office (Chinachem)-77 Mody Road, 7/F Chinachem Golden Plaza, Tsimshatsui East, Hong Kong
Assist the Merchandise Manager in the daily administration of office functions, including the coordination of information needed by corporate office, divisions and vendors.
- Follow-up on correspondence, requests and projects as directed by the Merchandise Manager.
- Interface with the divisions and vendors via phone, e-mail, fax, and letters/memos with a twenty-four hour response time.
- Update and maintain division assortment plan files.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly Inform reports as required and appropriate.
- Maintain organized files, records and detailed departmental data regularly.
- Maintain vendor information in DFS Merchandise Systems database. Maintain UPC code, cost and retails in MCS.
- Compile statistical data using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint for Monthly report needs, strategy meetings and any other presentations throughout the year.
- Assist the MM and VP, GMM with meeting preparations and presentation material.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous merchandising and/or planning experience preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to a variety of organizational levels.
- Good at problem solving abilities and handling multiple priorities.
- Very detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|