- Copy Writing
Freelance Korean Translator
Location: PRC - Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Corporate Office (Chinachem)-77 Mody Road, 7/F Chinachem Golden Plaza, Tsimshatsui East, Hong Kong
To generate and curate the content of our marketing activities (online and offline) reflecting the DFS brand positioning to become the preferred luxury shopping destination for the world traveler.
• Translating, editing and proofreading marketing content from English to Korean across all corporate and consumer related touch points.
• Processing and tracking project timelines to meet deadlines.
• Creating brand and promotional copy for corporate communications, consumer-facing platforms and external parties.
• Maintain a strong editorial tone reflecting the company philosophy and brand positioning in cooperation with the respective design team and copywriter.
• Proofreading, fact checking and formatting content.
• Reviewing consistency of tone, style and language.
• Trafficking content across corporate and divisional teams.
• Executing editorial content online, in-store, on video and across all DFS-owned platforms.
• Researching relevant key opinion leaders and influencers for editorial usage.
• Supporting Editorial team with miscellaneous communication and administrative initiatives (i.e. content research, invoicing, social media).
The following position does not require placement in-office. Contract period ranges from 3-6 months, determined upon negotiation.
Applications must include writing samples related to any of the following topics: travel, retail and product.
Interested parties, please submit your application to Ryan Michael Cheung, Senior Editor at DFS Group Limited at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]