- Information Security
- IT Security
Senior Specialist - Security - Information Technology Services - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Job Description and Responsibility
- Develop, implement and maintain information security policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Manage client security requirement, support firm's Confidential Information Protection (CIP) program implementation and execution;
- Keep tabs on emerging security landscape, evaluate and implement security tools;
- Maintain defined security framework, conduct regular review and assist in both internal and external security assessments;
- Identify security risks and issues, develop and implement mitigation plans;
- Coordinate IT security incident handling and investigation;
- Work closely with other functions to promote security awareness to endusers.
- University graduate in Computing related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years’ IT working experience, within that minimum 3 years involved IT security management
- Knowledge of IS audit, cybersecurity, and familiar with security technologies and products (e.g. firewall, IDS/IPS, HIDS/HIPS, Anti-malware, cryptography);
- Practical experience in ISO27001 project is preferable;
- Team-worker, self-motivated, and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Holding CISSP/CISA certification or equivalent is preferred.