Senior Manager/Manager – Japanese Services Group - Tax and Business Advisory (HK)
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Tax provides comprehensive range of tax consulting services to our client to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their assets.
Major services offerings :
Global Employer Services
International and M&A Tax
Lead Tax Services
Research & Development
Something to know about us
Advisor to China's Ministry of Finance on the development of the tax system since 1993
Recognized as top tax advisors for Hong Kong SAR and the Chinese Mainland by International Tax Review's annual survey
"Best Transfer Pricing Service Provider" for the sixth consecutive year by Euromoney Magazine
Organizer of the Deloitte National Tax Championship
We are currently looking for a proficient Japanese speaking candidate, a native Japanese is preferable, who will be assisting in planning and implementation of market and customer penetration strategies in order to capture new business opportunities in Hong Kong and the Mainland China for Japanese clients.
Establish and communicate business development strategies and targets for Hong Kong and the Mainland China markets;
Leverage on the general knowledge of Hong Kong and China tax to analyze and understand clients’ needs to develop penetration strategies for new business opportunities;
Cultivate customer relationship, deliver effective proposals, and negotiate contracts to capture profitable new business;
Effectively brief and leverage partners and professional staff on strategy and tactics to enhance customer relationships and consummate deals;
Establish, communicate and hold direct and matrix team accountable for proposal objectives and deliverables to maximize revenue growth; and
Represent and provide market exposure for the Firm at public events (e.g. conference, seminars, etc.).
- Degree holder in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, with a full membership of recognized accounting or law professional body;
- A minimum of 5 (for Manager) and 7 (for Senior Manager) years' experience in Hong Kong and China taxation law (experience and knowledge with Japanese tax practice are preferred);
- Dynamic builder of relationships with clients, with track record of identifying new areas of opportunities and negotiating complex business deals for mutual benefit;
- An effective communicator with clients, executives, peers, and subordinates;
- Strong in strategic thinking, problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills; and
- Excellent command of spoken and written Japanese (and English or Chinese). Native Japanese speaker will be an advantage.
- Business Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Tax Law
- Transfer Pricing