- Economic Analysis
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Project Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Transfer Pricing
Senior Consultant - Transfer Pricing - Tax and Business Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
- Work as part of an experienced team on complex cross border tax consultation projects for multinational companies;
- Direct responsibilities for all aspects of basic transfer pricing study engagements including, scoping, fact gathering, client interview, industry analysis, company search, economic analysis and report drafting etc;
- Supervise and support junior staff in the database search for comparable companies; and
- Assist managers in delivery of cross-border transfer pricing planning projects, and projects involving complex tax efficient supply chain design and modeling.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, a full membership with a recognized professional qualification is a definite advantage;
- Minimum 2 years in transfer pricing work with focus on economic analysis and report drafting, preferably with an international accounting firm;
- Strong in interpreting and analyzing financial statements with experience in using financial information databases, such as Osiris, and strong knowledge in MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good team player, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimum supervision; and
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua).
- Basic knowledge of Hong Kong and China tax is a plus.