Senior Consultant – IT Risk Consulting - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
About Risk Advisory
With increasing accountability at boardroom and senior management levels, changes to the regulatory environment and continual technological innovation, managing risk has become more complex. Our Risk Advisory professionals provide a broad array of services that allow clients to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes throughout the enterprise. Our Risk Advisory have dedicated professionals consisting of Certified Information Systems Auditors, Certified Information Systems Security professionals and Certified Cloud Security professionals in the Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong SAR.
We can specifically help our clients through Business Continuity Planning, Information Technology Governance Services, ERP Controls Services, Accounting & Controls Services, IT Due Diligence and Cyber Security Consulting.
Responsible for helping our clients improve business confidence, manage business and process risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through various information technology & business process consulting services.
- Assist with the design and development of client strategies around technology risk management.
- Capture user requirements and translate into business and technology solutions across a range of industries.
- Create well-articulated and specific functional documentation.
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Assist with the management of senior stakeholders.
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on technology risk management.
- Analyse As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of quality technology solutions for the client and align delivery to business goals.
- Assist with proposal developments.
- Experience in financial institutes / entertainment industry is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good client management experience and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel
- Detail oriented, well-organised and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team player with good communication & interpersonal skills and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Willing to work overtime due to the time difference in field project implementation
- Proactive, motivated and result-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Quick learner and good problem solving skills
- Business Continuity Planning
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Product Development
- Project Management