- Due Diligence
- Investment Management
- Tax Compliance
Senior Consultant – International Tax Services – Tax and Business Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
- Assist managers in providing Hong Kong and international tax advisory services including inbound and outbound investment, cross-border fee payment, group restructuring and tax due diligence;
- Assist managers in providing Hong Kong and PRC tax advisory services to investment management clients, including tax efficient holding structure, Hong Kong offshore funds' tax exemption law and tax health check;
- Handle Hong Kong profits tax compliance matters.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 2 years of corporate tax experience;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage;
- Experience with investment management/financial services clients is highly preferred.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|