- Big Data
- Project Management
Senior Consultant - Digital/ IT Strategy - Technology Integration - Consulting (HK)
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- A technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Proven experience in digital technologies (customer/marketing solutions, mobile/social technologies, emerging technologies, etc.), or advisory/studies in the above for commercial firms or government;
- Min. 5 years' experience in client facing and/or technology-related advisory roles;
- Experience in a consulting environment, conducting long-term digital/IT planning, customer journey modeling, innovation/ideation workshops, and/or agile project delivery is preferred;
- Familiar with market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things, FinTech, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills in English and spoken Cantonese;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|