- Customer Service
- Microsoft Visio
- User Experience Design
Senior Consultant -Customer Experience / User Experience-Technology Integration -Consulting (HK)
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
- Scoping and planning Customer Experience / User Experience (UX) work activities, including selection of the most appropriate tools and techniques
- Managing the end to end Customer Experience / User Experience process on client engagements, coordinating experience design activities across internal and client teams.
- Translating customer requirements, data and study results into defined architecture and user flows that inspire development of the right product experience
- Developing Information Architecture documentation to support site / app strategy, internal and user process flows, and desired user behaviors
- Producing detailed, annotated wireframes, customer / user journeys, storyboards, site-maps, prototypes and other UI UX documentation for complex mobile and web app builds
- Contributing to on-going enhancement of customer experience and user experience methodologies
- Monitoring and having knowledge of wider industry customer experience and user experience trends
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in customer experience / UX design
- Experience and solid working knowledge of user research such as Voice of the Customer surveys, focus groups, workshops, etc.
- Experience and solid working knowledge of user interface design patterns, standard UCD methodologies, interaction models
- Experience and solid working knowledge of developing rapid prototypes using design tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Visio, or others
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed; ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both in English and Cantonese
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.