- Big Data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Wealth Management
Senior Consultant / Consultant – Digital (Financial Services) - Technology Integration - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- 3 to 7+ years of technology consulting experiences
- Experience with in-house Financial services (investment banking, wealth management/private banking, insurance)
- Experience with technology project delivery and project management
- Experience in a consulting environment, conducting long-term digital/IT planning, customer journey modeling, innovation/ideation workshops, and/or agile project delivery is preferred;
- Familiar with market trends and emerging technologies such as Big Data, Internet of Things, FinTech, etc.
- Experience with eCommerce, Digital Transformation is a plus
- The successful candidate should also demonstrate good communication skill
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines
- Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Projects
- Fluency in English and Cantonese/ Mandarin
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|