- Business Development
Senior Consultant/Consultant - Business Intelligence - Technology Integration - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
- Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
- A technical degree in computer science, computer engineering, statistics, finance or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in a technology consulting environment;
- Minimum 2 ‑ 5 years' hands-on implementation experience in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) or Hyperion Essbase including ETL process, cube design, report/ dashboard development;
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication skills;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Initiative, commitment and motivation;
- Proven effectiveness of working independently and in teams;
- Ability to facilitate business and technical discussions;
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Consultant role)
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.