- Client Relationship Management
- Financial Statements
- Quantitative Analysis
- Tax Compliance
- Team Management
Senior Consultant - Business Tax - Tax and Business Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
- Handling tax compliance obligations, supervise junior staff in delivery of tax compliance services;
- Assist managers in delivery of advisory and consulting services and maintain good day-to-day relationships with clients.
- Degree holders in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with a recognized professional qualification;
- Minimum 3 years’ of corporate tax experience, either in Hong Kong or Mainland China tax;
- Strong in interpreting and analyzing financial statements and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis;
- Self-motivated, mature, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; self-initiated and result-oriented;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua); other languages will be an advantage.