Senior Associate/ Associate – Financial Crime/ Deloitte Forensic - FAS (HK)
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategy & Response Centre
Our Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategy and Response Centre delivers market leading advisory and response solutions to our financial services clients. The Centre collaborates with Audit, Tax, Consulting and Risk Services colleagues ‑ whilst utilizing our analytics and technology expertise ‑ to provide a differentiated service to our clients
Are you an experienced practitioner who is looking for your next challenge, or maybe for a new company to call “home”?
Deloitte is looking for you to further build on our successes, leverage our regional and global Deloitte network, drive the financial crime strategy and response centre across Asia Pacific, build, grow and retain a successful team, develop client relationships and a solid deal pipeline, nurture talent and ultimately play to win in the market. In meeting this challenge, you will receive full support from local, regional and global leaders from the Deloitte franchise.
Why Choose Deloitte?
Deloitte professionals are united by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength through cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Associate/ Senior Associate‑ Financial Crime / Deloitte Forensic
As an Associate/ Senior Associate, you will be part of a team that delivers financial crime projects for financial institutions. You will have exposure to a wide range of clients, from global retail banks, large regional financial institutions to private banks. The role will be based in Hong Kong and cover Greater China. It will report into a team of Partners, Directors, Associate Directors and Managers.
The Type of Candidate
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a professional services firm or a financial institution
- Fundamental experience in financial crime in AML advisory, transaction monitoring, sanctions advisory, client due diligence, business intelligence, investigations, market conduct, anti-fraud, information security or anti bribery & corruption
- Candidates with engagement specific exposure to financial crime as part of external audit or internal controls work will also be considered
- Must be proficient at conducting fieldwork; this includes but is not limited to gathering of information, analysis of data and drafting of findings
- Must be collaborative, a team player who can connect with a diverse group people and build rapport
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision and think laterally
- Must have a strong desire for an exceptional challenge in a unique but flourishing environment
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Advanced AML Audit Certification (CAMS Audit)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Business Intelligence
- Due Diligence
- External Audit
- Forensic Accounting
- Information Security
- Internal Audit
- Internal Control
- Report Writing