- Data Mining
- Database Analysis
- Database Design
- Financial Advising
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Quality Control
- Report Writing
Senior Associate / Associate - Data Analytics - Deloitte Forensic Services - Financial Advisory Services - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
As one of the largest and most comprehensive advisory organization in the Asia Pacific region, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services ("FAS") practice provide our clients full range of services and supports.
Deloitte Forensic and Dispute Services have, for many years, been helping organizations deal with the issues such as fraud, corruption and dishonesty, both in proactive and reactive situations. Our team members have assisted organizations manage these issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
Something to know about Deloitte's Financial Advisory Services
- Named as "World's Best Securitization Accounting Firm" for the 11th consecutive year by International Securitization Report
- Named as "Due Diligence Firm of the Year (2008), Asia Pacific" by Global M&A Network
As a Sr. Associate, you will
- Collection and management of electronic data in support of financial advisory engagements
- Complex analysis of data using established Deloitte methodology.
- Data mining of financial records and/or accounts to identify inconsistencies, fraud and other anomalies.
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients.
- Provision of reports and running sheets outlining work practices.
- Undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices.
- Working with a team to solve complex problems experienced in business.
- Able to demonstrate innovation and solving complex problems
- Able to demonstrate a strong and enthusiastic work ethic
- IT Degree or similar
- Interest in database design/analysis and/or programming and can demonstrate this quality.
- Ability to see a problem and break it down to its logical components
- Strong team player
- Good familiarity with database structures and strong skills in database SQL or similar query language and/or programming language
- Industry experience in database analysis or programming
- Strong communication and report writing skills in both English and Putonghua Chinese.
- Accounting knowledge or training
Candidates with less relevant experience will be considered for Associate Position.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|