Secretary / Senior Secretary - Markets and Global Networks - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing secretarial support to our Partners and Directors in the Banking & Securities team.
• Provide secretarial services and administrative support for the Department
• Assist in organizing meeting and/or conference
• Prepare presentation material, report, proposal, correspondence and other documentation
• Assist in travel, visa and hotel accommodation arrangements and other related matters
• Process expenses claims, prepare expenses reports and handle client billing and invoices
• Support the department to keep the client database and key client systems up to date
• Maintain filing system and other ad hoc tasks
• F.7 or above, preferably with recognized secretarial qualification
• Minimum 8 years' secretarial or related experience, preferably from a professional services environment, financial services institution or MNC
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, able to work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work in a dynamic environment
• Strong prioritizing skill, and flexibility in working style
• Good team player who can also work independently with minimal supervision
• Willing to work overtime and in flexible hours due to the time difference in field project implementation
• Proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented
• Excellent working knowledge in MS Office applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese). Good spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
Candidates with less experience may be considered as "Secretary".
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word