Secretary (1-Year Contract) - HK
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
- Provide professional secretarial services and program administrative support including: documents processing on word documents, excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentation, proposals, and maintaining documents database.
- Arrange internal meeting and assist in travel and accommodation arrangements and other related matters.
- Administer expense claims and prepare expense reports.
- Maintain filing system and other ad hoc.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and correspondences.
- F.7 or secretarial training or bachelor degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 ‑ 4 years' secretarial/administrative experience, preferably gained from CPA firms or MNCs.
- Detail oriented, well-organised and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work overtime due to the time difference in field project implementation.
- Proactive, motivated and result-oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Chinese Word Processing.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management