Manager / Senior Consultant – IT Service & Operations Management – Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
The Deloitte Digital group in Hong Kong is currently looking for strong candidate experienced in IT service and operations management (ITSM / ITOM).
- Provide advisory services to clients on improving IT service and operations management (ITSM / ITOM)
- Lead the implementation of ITSM / ITOM solutions
- Support pre-sales activities, develop proposals and present to client's management
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements and business value of the project and act as an advocate for achieving them
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to design the solution for the project
- Bachelor degree in IT, computer science or a related discipline is preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering solutions in various capacities (developer, technical lead, project manager, etc.), preferably some for ITSM solutions
- Familiarity with ITSM, IT operations, IT governance, IT Service Desk
- Understanding of the ITIL framework in particular in Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Level management
- Excellent communication (proficiency in English and Cantonese) and interpersonal skills with strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills, including development and maintenance of policy processes & templates, design documentation
- Experience with infrastructure and network architecture design, data centre technologies, DB administration, server and storage set up, infrastructure software (monitoring, management, virtualization, etc.), would be a plus
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, agile SDLC would be a plus
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- Apache DB
- Content Marketing
- Data Centre
- Database Administration
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- IT Governance