- Client Relationship Management
- Content Marketing
- Management Consulting
- Product Development
- Vendor Management
Manager / Senior Consultant - CRM (Salesforce.com) – Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements.
- Act as technical lead in the practice to provide technical advice and solution architecture to the clients;
- Take the challenges to conduct the R&D/POC on the new technologies;
- Manage the technical team to provide quality deliverables according to the agreed timeframe;
- Mentor the technical resource and enable them to be the future technical lead.
- A technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in an IT consulting environment;
- 6 years' experience plus in CRM solutions (preferably Salesforce.com);
- Experience advising on and developing CRM strategies and roadmaps;
- Experience in assisting large programs including elements of package implementation, enterprise transformations, business process redesign, and vendor management preferred;
- Good team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Initiative, commitment and motivation;
- Excellent communication and writing skills (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Mandarin);
- Ability to work well under pressure.
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Senior Consultant role)
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.