- Asset Liability Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Data Management
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Reporting
- Life Insurance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management
Manager / Senior Consultant / Consultant - DAIS - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Actuarial is an Asia Pacific arm of Deloitte’s global Actuarial & Insurance Solutions Practice.
We currently have over 60 professional actuarial staff based in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei, servicing clients from across Asia. Our core clients include general insurers and life insurance companies, although we have also served many banks, government and industry bodies, as well as corporations requiring pensions and other employee benefits support through our pensions team. We help our clients across a broad spectrum of actuarial and financial areas, including:
- Embedded value and appraisal valuations
- Asset and liability management
- Financial modelling using the Prophet software
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Certifying actuary roles for statutory returns
- IFRS and USGAAP reporting
- Pensions and other employee benefits advisory
- Market entry studies
- Data management
Recently we have also developed a data analytics team to service the growing need of predictive modelling from our clients.
Our staff are active in the actuarial profession in the countries they serve. This includes core memberships on a number of insurance practice committees and presenters at local and regional actuarial events.
- Member of our life insurance actuarial team based in Hong Kong
- Participate in actuarial projects such as modelling, pricing, financial report, etc in different capacities.
- Participate in research for actuarial methodology or other insurance market initiatives
- Degree holder
- Member of an international actuarial professional body
- Relevant actuarial experience in the life insurance industry
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational skills
- Analytical and innovative
- Excellent communication in verbal and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|