- Due Diligence
- Financial Advising
- Financial Modeling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Management
Manager – Corporate Finance Advisory – Financial Advisory Services – Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FAS comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance Advisory Services provide Strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, ranging from M&A strategy and advisory, capital raising to business disposals.
- M&A Transaction Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
- Valuation and Modeling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
- Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
- Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Other Advisory Services
- Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services provide services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
- Real Estate Advisory Services provide tailored, collaborated financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
• Take a leading role in driving our M&A advisory business, focusing on delivering proactive and creative M&A and corporate finance solutions to our international and local clients
• Lead regulated transactions under Hong Kong Listing Rules and Takeover Code requirements
• Contribute to the origination, marketing and transaction execution efforts of the team
• Lead and execute M&A transactions, including providing structuring, pricing and negotiation advice to international and local clients as an integral member of the M&A advisory team
• Manage project including drafting and appraisal of information memoranda, business plans and construction of financial models
• Coordinate due diligence activities and review of transaction documentation
• Current holder of an unrestricted SFC representative license for Type 6 regulated activity
• First class education from leading international universities
• MBA / CPA / CFA or other professional qualifications will be useful
• At least 5 years’ M&A and corporate finance advisory business origination and transaction execution experience acquired from reputable international investment banks, M&A boutiques or professional firms and corporations
• Experience in transactions involving listed companies in Hong Kong under Hong Kong Listing Rules and Hong Kong Takeover Codes
• Solid understanding of financial modeling and valuation techniques
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder