- Cash Flow Management
- Crisis Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
Manager / Associate Director - Treasury Management - Business Risk - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Business Risks team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, strategic risk advisory services, internal control consulting service, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services for our clients from various industries, mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Technology Risks team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
• Assist clients with financing management
• Assist clients in generating treasury plan to manage cash position
• Assist clients with financial and funding risks evaluation of material investing projects and operating activities
• Assist clients in monitoring and forecasting cash flow, and maintain reasonable structure of liabilities and capital
• Assist clients in group treasury managing under the circumstance of state-owned enterprises reform
• Construct fund controlling and managing system
• Construct treasury management system
• Assist in optimizing treasury management platform
• Bachelor degree or above in any discipline
• More than six year of experience in treasury management in foreign banks or large corporations is preferred
• In-depth understanding of different treasury services/products offered by the industry
• Strong analytical skills
• High commitment to client service
• Strong consultative and communication skills, initiative, team-working skills and ability to work under pressure
• Mature, proactive and committed
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and business development skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
• Willing to travel
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|