- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Data Warehousing
- SAS (Statistical Software)
Manager / Associate Director - Advanced Analytics - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end IT strategy consulting services as Strategy & Design, IT PMO, Technology Effectiveness and Innovation to clients in different industries, and helps the organization develop the strategies and design the systems that build business value and drive performance. From system replacement to a full IT transformation, our professionals bring deep knowledge and experience to the most complex IT challenges. The service of Deloitte TS&A team covers various sub-capabilities, including ITSP (IT Strategy & Planning), EA (Enterprise Architecture), PPM (Project & Portfolio Management), PIM (Plan Implementation Office), IT Governance, Operation & Delivery Model, IT Service Management and Technology Innovation (Cloud computing, Big data, Internet of Things, Mobility, etc.)
Job Description and Responsibility：
• Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
• Design predictive analytic models and/or enterprise data architecture for customer analytics, risk analytics, operational analytics, etc. for financial institutes including banks and insurance firms;
• Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of technologies;
• Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
• Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice.
• 8 years or more of post-qualification IT experience with major organizations in Hong Kong and overseas, more senior professionals will be considered for more senior positions
• Solid experience in data analytics study and implementation projects, including business requirements gathering, and designing statistical data models as well as dimensional data models
• Knowledge in financial services industry is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to design large scale data warehouse, big data platform, and real-time analytical package implementations
• Preferably have experience with OLAP, R, SPSS, SAS, Cloudera, etc.
• Self-starter, independent and able to work under pressure to meet assignment deadline
• Good communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (preferred)
• Good business writing skill in English