- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Communications
- Relationship Management
- Team Management
Global Audit – Capture, Defend and Convert Senior Pursuit Manager
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
The Global Capture, Defend, and Convert Center (GCDC) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Audit that enables member firm account teams to Capture audit bids, Defend, current clients, and Convert existing audit clients to advisory to foster “clients for life”.
The Senior Pursuit Manager with Client Service Audit Bid Teams across Global Member Firms in their targeting and proposal efforts.
Location preferred is Paris but flexible to include other locations in France, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Hong Kong with a preference for individuals to be located where there is an existing population of Deloitte professionals.
- Set out a pursuit strategy for target accounts, challenge and support the Lead Audit Partner, Lead Client Service Partner and bid team in their pursuit strategy;
- Once the strategy is set guide pursuit teams in developing and executing the tailor made (account) pursuit strategy;
- Consult and facilitate along all stages of the pursuit to help to identify win themes, lead discussions, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions and ideas;
- Lead the creation, development and production of effective pursuit materials that competitively position our organization and teams relevant to the client’s expectations;
- Anticipate needs of pursuit partner and team, identify and champion opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs;
- Debrief teams after pursuits and assure proper follow up with client.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred
- Desired level: Manager or Senior Manager
- 10 years’ relevant experience in pursuits, business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications;
- Proven record in relationship management, account management, marketing and sales within a professional services organization;
- Experience of coaching and challenging senior teams with demonstrable track-record of influencing bid outcomes;
- Strategic, commercial oriented thinker;
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- European language skills beyond English strongly preferred;
- Key characteristics for success: the ability to be flexible and adapt to new methods and ideas, superior attention to detail, pro-active, collaborative, team player, diplomacy;
- Understanding of business dynamics including Brand, Business Functions, Regions, Cultural differences, Industries etc.
- Full-time role, willing to travel to work on-site with Account and Pursuit teams as needed;
- Ability to travel 75%
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com