Global Audit – Capture, Defend and Convert (GCDC) Pursuit Manager
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) provides services to Deloitte member firms across the globe. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world.
The Global Capture, Defend, and Convert Center (GCDC) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Audit that enables member firm account teams to Capture audit bids, Defend, current clients, and Convert existing audit clients to advisory to foster “clients for life”.
The Pursuit Manager works closely with Client Service Audit Bid Teams across Global Member Firms in their targeting and proposal efforts, and will provide hands-on support throughout the Pursuit lifecycle.
Location preferred is Paris but flexible to include other locations in France, UK, Germany, Netherlands or Hong Kong with a preference for individuals to be located where there is an existing population of Deloitte professionals.
- Manage pursuits successfully by playing a central coordination role between all parties involved including the Lead Audit Partner, Lead Client Service Partner, Bid Team and Pursuit Strategist;
- Coordinate, capture, communicate and track key outputs from planning and strategy sessions;
- Identify and provide best practice examples of content and pursuit related deliverables by leveraging other pursuit professionals, the KM community, and other relevant resources;
- Own and drive the pursuit timeline;
- Assist with client-facing activities, providing input related to client meeting and orals preparation, ensure key actions are followed up and feedback shared;
- Manage logistical aspects of the pursuit, including the development, production and delivery of all bid content. Ensure high quality materials are produced to specification in a timely manner;
- Ensure client debriefs are organized and key messages captured and shared;
- Play an active part in the Pursuit Manager Community;
- Apply brand and legal compliance standards to all pursuit related materials, leveraging all available tools and resources;
- Ensure internal governance procedures are followed.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred
- Desired level: Manager
- 5 years’ experience;
- Proven record in project management at a professional services organization;
- Effective organizational and project management skills;
- Experience managing competitive tenders is a plus;
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Language skills beyond English preferred;
- Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced environment and negotiate across levels;
- Key characteristics for success: initiative, enthusiasm, commitment and perseverance;
- Understanding of business dynamics including Brand, Business Functions, Regions, Cultural differences, Industries etc.
- Full-time role, willing to travel to work on-site with Account and Pursuit teams as needed;
- Ability to travel 75%
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
- Project Management