- Apple iOS
- Product Development
- Web Design
Consultant / Analyst - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Consulting in Hong Kong operates four core business lines: Strategy & Operations, Human Capital, Actuarial & Insurance Solutions and Technology Integration. Our practice is currently significantly expanding in both revenues as well as headcount due to our exciting and on-going Financial Services Industry Transformation Initiative.
Deloitte’s Technology Integration team provides services to clients across commercial sectors in Hong Kong. The team brings together 100 experts with experience in specific industry domains and specialists in different technologies. Teams work on IT transformation, package implementation, advisory, architecture and strategy assignments. Engagements often see IT consultants working with business strategy and operations consultants to provide joint solutions to clients. The team is made up of professionals who enjoy the challenging assignments and the variety of working with different clients.
- Assist with the design and development of client strategies around digital solutions.
- Capture user requirements and translate into business and digitally enabled solutions across a range of industries.
- Create well-articulated and specific functional documentation.
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings.
- Assist with the management of senior stakeholders.
- Understand and translate client needs into business and technology solutions, providing consultation on the customer digital journey and digital transformation.
- Analyse As-Is and To-Be processes to define system/technology/business requirements.
- Support the delivery of quality functional/application digital designs.
- Support the development and implementation of quality business digital solutions for the client and align delivery to business goals.
- Assist with proposal developments.
- At least 2 years or more of post-qualification IT consulting experience.
- Knowledge of website and mobile platforms for eCommerce sites/apps, Portals, and/or CMS systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Good client management experience and able to deal with both business users and technical personnel.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
Deloitte Consulting China ‑ Key highlights
Deloitte Consulting has over 1,000 professional experts and consultants with bilingual service capabilities in China. Our talents from the Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Harbin and Hong Kong offices provide industry-oriented and high-quality strategy, human capital and IT consulting services covering the whole value chain of corporates to clients all over the Greater China region through Deloitte China's extensive service network.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 200,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.