- IT Audit
- Project Management
- Risk Assessment
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Team Management
Associate – Information Technology – Advisory in Audit – Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality services to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 22 offices and over 13,500 people in the Greater China, including Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hsinchu, Jinan, Kaohsiung, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Taichung, Tainan, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen.
In the digital era, technology innovation and business are inextricably connected to each other. Given the high demand of technology-enabled business, Deloitte professionals help our clients face the most critical information and technology challenges in their business. We are looking for energetic professionals to join our Information & Technology Services in AiA team for assisting our clients in optimizing the business needs and strategy through technology.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform IT risk assessment and IT audit, including general computer controls, application controls and security review;
- Facilitate with our clients in improving their accounting related processes by technology , e.g. the adoption of relevant tools and application systems usage;
- Prepare written reports on findings and recommendations from project work;
- Be innovative in developing new tools and new solution for our clients in different industries;
- Actively engage in management roles, including engagement management, time management, project management and team management.
University graduates or above in Information Technology related, Engineering, Accounting, Business or related disciplines;
1-2 years of experience in audit and/or IT audit in the required discipline;
Holder of certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA and/or other related certifications is an advantage;
With good track record of delivering high quality projects and providing recommendation to management for significant improvements in key accounting related processes for the organization through using technology;
Exposure to the following technology experiences is an advantage:
ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Kingdee, or UFSoft, etc.) related practical experience over key business is an advantage;
Business knowledge of specific industries, e.g. consumer business, real estate, manufacturing, banking, insurance is an advantage;
Good communication and presentation skills;
Sound experiences in coordinating resources, project management and portfolio management;
Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage;
Flexibility in traveling.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor