- Asset Allocation
- Basel III
- Business Development
- Contract Management
- Data Management
- IFRS 9
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Process Improvement
- Quantitative Finance
- Risk Management
- SAS (Statistical Software)
- Stress testing
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Associate Director/Manager/Senior Consultant - Financial Risk Management - FSI - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of over 225,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in risk advisory, helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to business units. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and to enhance the effectiveness of their systems, processes and controls. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in areas such as Governance, Regulatory & Risk Advisory ("GRR"), Controls Transformation Services, and Security, Privacy & Resiliency.
To cope with expanding opportunities in the financial services industry, our Hong Kong Governance, Regulatory and Risk team is seeking talented individuals with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Associate Director, Manager, Senior Consultant, or Consultant. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound financial knowledge seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience in risk management.
As a part of the team, you will be:
- Leading and/or supporting the delivery of projects;
- Leading and/or supporting business development activities including sales bidding processes and contract management;
- Leading and/or supporting eminence building initiatives to strengthen Risk Advisory's leading position in the provision of GRR related services;
- Leading and/or supporting the development of project methodologies and solutions
- Leading and/or supporting relationships with key financial services institutions, industry representative bodies and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate should possess risk and regulatory compliance skill sets, as follows:
- Industry experience from regulators / leading consulting firm / banking / exchange / credit agency / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management;
- Familiarity with evolving and complex regulatory environment including Basel III / IFRS 9 / BCBS 239 / Solvency II in the context of financial institutions;
- Experience in risk modelling, IFRS 9, forecasting and stress testing, data analytics, data management, policies and frameworks, risk strategy, risk planning and process improvement, and/or ICAAP;
- Experience with SAS, SQL, MATLAB, R, VBA, and/or Murex is essential;
- Advance experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
- Capability to lead / support transformation projects and work effectively with enthusiasm and drive as a member of highly technical teams as required;
- Experience in working across complex matrix environments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive;
- Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
Academic & Qualification:
- Advanced degree(s) in Risk Management / Mathematics / Engineering / Quantitative Finance / Finance / Economics or related quantitative fields are preferred;
- Professional qualification(s) such as CFA, FRM or equivalent are preferred.
- Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder