Associate Director / Manager – Financial Crime / Deloitte Forensic Services - Financial Advisory Services - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategy & Response Centre
Our Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategy and Response Centre delivers market leading advisory and response solutions to our financial services clients. The Centre collaborates with Audit, Tax, Consulting and Risk Services colleagues ‑ whilst utilizing our analytics and technology expertise ‑ to provide a differentiated service to our clients
Are you an experienced Associate Director / Manager who is looking for your next challenge, or maybe for a new company to call “home”?
Deloitte is looking for you to further build on our successes, leverage our regional and global Deloitte network, drive the financial crime strategy and response centre across Asia Pacific, build, grow and retain a successful team, develop client relationships and a solid deal pipeline, nurture talent and ultimately play to win in the market. In meeting this challenge, you will receive full support from local, regional and global leaders from the Deloitte franchise.
Why Choose Deloitte?
Deloitte professionals are united by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength through cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Associate Director / Manager ‑ Financial Crime / Deloitte Forensic
As an Associate Director / Manager, you will deliver financial crime projects for financial institutions. You will work closely with a team of financial crime consultants and share your specific sector knowledge with them. You will have exposure to a wide range of clients, from global retail banks, large regional financial institutions to private banks. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play in the business development and leadership of the Asia Pacific Financial Crime Strategy and Response Centre.
The role will be based in Hong Kong and cover Greater China. It will report into a team of Partners and Directors.
The Type of Candidate
- For Associate Director, 8+ years / For Manager, 5+ years of experience in a professional services firm or a financial institution. It would be an advantage to have experience encompassing both professional services and corporate
- Relevant subject matter experience in financial crime in AML advisory, transaction monitoring, sanctions advisory, client due diligence, business intelligence, investigations, market conduct, anti-fraud or anti bribery & corruption experience. Preferably a combination of skills
- Engagement and team management experience with strong people skills
- Must be operationally capable of conducting / leading fieldwork and adhere to timelines
- Must be able to manage international clients including the preparation/ presentation of complex reports
- Ability to identify issues quickly and to present solutions when reporting to practice leaders
- Must have presence and poise
- Must be collaborative, a team player who can connect with a diverse group people and build rapport
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision and think laterally
- Must have a strong desire for an exceptional challenge in a unique but flourishing environment
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin/Cantonese
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Business Intelligence
- Due Diligence