- Asset Allocation
- Business Development
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Data Warehousing
- IT Governance
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Outlook
- Operational Risk
- Process Reengineering
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
Associate Director - IT Risk - Financial Services Industry - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our risk advisory practice is a global leader in risk advisory, helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to business units. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and to enhance the effectiveness of their systems, processes and controls. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to pro viding services in areas such as strategic risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk and cyber risk. To cope with expanding opportunities in the financial services industry, our Hong Kong risk advisory team is seeking a talented individual with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Director. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound information security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance, ERP controls, process re-engineering, process controls optimisation, data mining and / or data warehouse related background seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience in risk management.
As an Associate Director in the Risk Advisory team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this fast moving and exciting sector.
- Leading project teams for IT risk engagements on client sites and being responsible for senior level client liaison
- Providing advisory services to assist clients in business intelligence projects, data mining and data warehousing solutions
- Performing business analytics and verifying system functioning to help improve data quality and monitor business performance
- Providing assurance over the operations and approach of management service providers in any outsourcing of the IT function
- Establishing risk governance recommendations on emerging policies to support development of new procedures and methodologies to minimise risks
- Taking responsibility for the overall quality of deliverables - supervise and review the work of other team members, providing coaching and support, and managing their performance; making oral presentations to client Board and management teams
- Acting as the "IT Risk Subject matter expert” providing program delivery for clients
- Contributing to the development of the service by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
- Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as responding to RFPs, managing bids, leading proposals and delivering client presentations.
- Building relationships with clients, prospective clients, IT vendors, and internally across Deloitte, developing ongoing relationships and leveraging these, where possible, into project opportunities
- Attracting skilled individuals to the risk advisory team, and developing their skills through training and creating opportunities for them on engagements that you manage
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
The successful candidate should possess skill sets, as follows:
- Industry experience from regulators / leading consulting firm / banking / exchange / credit agency / insurance / brokerage / private equity / asset management
- Solid experience in IT risk assessment, application controls and network security reviews, IT controls testing in Audit or Advisory
- Experience with reviews covering Identity & Access Management, Security Management, IT Governance, Emerging Technology Risks (e.g. BYOD / cloud), IT Compliance, BCP & DRP, Business Intelligence and Alignment of IT to business strategy
- Experience in reviewing ERP controls, providing ERP vendor selection services, ERP project management
- Proven experience of successfully leading, managing and delivering IT assurance or advisory services to regional clients
- Capability to lead / support transformation projects
- Experience in working across complex matrix environments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive.
- Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
Academic & Qualification:
- CISA/CPA or related qualification preferred.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|