- Content Marketing
- Product Design
- Product Development
- Quality Control
- Research and Development
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst / Senior System Analyst - Deloitte Digital - Consulting - Hong Kong
Location: 香港特别行政区, Southern China
Deloitte Digital is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
The Deloitte Digital group in Hong Kong is currently looking for strong Analyst Programmers and System Analysts, experienced in designing and building world class technology solutions by leveraging a variety of technology platforms and tools. You should be passionate about software architecture, software development and adopting state-of-the-art package solutions.
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
- Develop solutions through collaboration and discussion, within our teams and with clients;
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and regional engagements;
- Take the challenges to conduct the R&D/POC on the new technologies;
- Contribute towards the technical design of technical solutions based on client requirements and other constraints;
- Drive or contribute to user interface design on web or mobile platforms;
- Perform software configuration, development, testing, implementation, maintenance support, user training, and prepare system documentation;
- Participate in product design, technology research and development;
- Follow software engineering best practices and proper quality management in all work;
- Learn and adopt various package solutions for implementation at our clients.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered;
- Experience in delivering web and/or mobile solutions in an enterprise environment;
- Passionate about technology and software development;
- Familiarity with all aspects of MVC web applications;
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and writing skills (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Mandarin);
- Experience with technology platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Adobe Marketing Cloud and/or MuleSoft will be a plus.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|