- Bill Payment
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Recruiter(12 months Contract to Perm), APAC
Location: Hong Kong
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Some of the things you’ll be doing in the next 12 months:
- Hiring. A lot. Account Management, Business Development, Data Analytics, Marketing, Operations & Customer Service - you’ll be sourcing, interviewing, closing and onboarding people in these disciplines for existing market Singapore, Dubai, Hong Kong & Australia
- Becoming a ‘go to person’ to Deliveroo on all things recruitment - from interview process to comp packages to market know-how. You’ll own recruitment end to end and drive it rather than support it.
- Working with the recruitment and hiring teams at Deliveroo to fine-tune recruitment processes.
- Building a pipeline for campus recruitment
- Recruitment projects - there’s no shortage so if you want to pick something up here - go for it. From interview training to candidate onboarding to our careers page to name just a few. If you’re interested in these things, then they’re yours to do.
- Experience in recruitment - either internal experience or a solid billing history in an agency.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term. Don’t hide behind IM’s, it’s all about the face time.
- You’re able to source and hire awesome people directly without depending on recruitment agencies.
- As a recruiter, you don’t rely on a candidate database to find people. You should be able to source people using some pretty bog standard tools beyond Linkedin. Tools from yesteryear such as Connectifier and Context Scout will hopefully mean something to you. We’d love it if you can bring some sourcing tricks with you too.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Attention to detail :-) plenty of it, please!
- You thrive in an environment of unrelenting pace. The ability to multitask, juggle a bunch of stuff at once but also, somehow manage to be super organized at the same time is key here.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- A sense of humor - dry, sarcastic, slapstick, sadistic - it doesn’t matter, just have one please!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|