- Microsoft Excel
- Social Media
Marketing Manager, Paid Media
Location: Hong Kong
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang.
The Marketing Team is responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement and customer retention to create customer lifetime value. We do this by developing marketing strategies and programs to build awareness, create demand, optimise traffic and continually improve our brand experience customers to deliver growth for the business.
We apply research, analyse performance metrics and provide product and industry expertise and understanding of customer behaviour to inform and refine the business’s marketing strategy and execution. We develop content, manage and deliver targeted merchandising and promotional activities. We apply customer-centric methodologies to improve our brand experience for customers.
What you’ll be doing:
This newly created role will function as the channel lead for our paid media activities, supporting media planning & deployment and the management of our paid channel activities to achieve our business goals.
- You’ll focus on cross-channel media planning and deployment including TV, OTV, OOH, video, digital, social media and partner channels (paid and owned) delivering great media campaigns with measurable results.
- You’ll embody channel best practices and be comfortable with data-driven marketing technologies and performance-based marketing investment planning and deployment.
- You’ll be working with technical infrastructure of both the offline and digital advertising spaces and will be passionate to test new approaches every day and bring the successful ones to scale.
- You’ll develop structured media plans, balancing analytics and agility with operational discipline and creativity so you’ll be confident in thinking strategically
- You’ll be passionate about driving scalable media innovations and co-marketing partnerships.
- Importantly, you’ll be a strong communicator, skilled negotiator and an enthusiastic problem solver who can earn trust and possesses a strong sense of accountability to deliver results.
The position reports into the Senior Marketing Manager, Brand & Content but you will collaborate closely with brand, performance marketing and restaurant marketing teams, HQ, our media agencies and our partners at all times.
What skills you’ll need:
- You'll have an entrepreneurial approach: you'll share creative new ideas and influence others to gain support.
- Experience in multi-channel paid media with demonstrable campaign results and business impact
- A solid background in digital and social media and proven experience in B2B media partnerships in Hong Kong
- Experience with A/B testing and advanced Google Sheets/ Excel and data dashboards
- Collaborative nature, with a passion for building strong relationships
- Creative and resourceful along with being an analytical problem-solver with an ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
- You'll love to learn and be open to change in order to be able to prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- Native Cantonese speaker, good written & spoken English
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Deliveroo PLUS – never pay the delivery fee when you order food!
- Standard health and dental insurance coverage
- Monthly exercise subsidy
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Mobility laterally or upwards within the company – show us you love what you do and are good at it, and we’ll notice!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start- ups around.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|