You may also like
Assistant Project Manager
Officer (Leasing Marketing & Promotions) (Ref: O-LMP)
Senior Officer (Leasing Marketing & Promotions) – Tuen Mun District (Ref: O-TMLMP)
- Corporate Communications
Corporate Branding AM (retail, property, multi portfolio) $40K
Product Manager (Beauty)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
Marketing Manager / Associate
Location: Hong Kong
Who we are
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are now looking for highly talented marketing managers / associates. This is a rare opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will primarily be responsible for driving consumers to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices. As a leader in the business you will eventually also grow your own team.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated self starter to develop their marketing career and help make us a household name in Hong Kong. Roles will include:
- Develop the city marketing strategy
- Covers CRM, content marketing (social, email), paid digital, offline (events and sponsorships), partnerships, ATL etc.
- Suppoert the execution of market marketing campaigns (in-person, online and social campaigns)
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a highly preferred but not a must.
- 1-2+ (for associates) 3-4+ years (for managers) of marketing experience ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Hong Kong
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a significant plus
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|