- Adobe Photoshop
- Marketing Campaigns
Head of Marketing
Location: Hong Kong
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We are looking for a highly talented Head of Marketing. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded startup. You will own our growth portfolio, and be primarily be responsible for driving consumers and corporate to use our online platform to order delivery from the best restaurants to their homes and offices.
As a leader in the business you will also be responsible for growing the team and helping us become a household name in Hong Kong. Your role will include the following:
- Own the city marketing strategy and budget
- Covers CRM, social, content, affiliates, paid and organic digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, ATL, consumer PR, other brand initiatives etc.
- Lead development of detailed quarterly marketing plans
- Own customer CPA and LTV targets
- Analyze and report on ROI of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Execute in-person, online and social campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams in London for customized local initiatives
- Lead 5 marketing managers and associates
The ideal candidate would have experience scaling marketing, both online and offline. The candidate can come from both in-house or agency (or preferably both) backgrounds. Cantonese fluency is a must.
- 4+ years marketing experience, ideally both online and offline
- Exhibit high degrees of creativity to support ideation of marketing campaigns that appeal to a diverse range of customers in Hong Kong
- Display high levels of analytical horsepower: being numbers driven is key as you need to look at weekly new and return customer metrics to decide on appropriate marketing initiatives and budget allocation
- Equally happy to be on the streets driving a street activation campaign and being in the office looking at customer cohort numbers and coming up with actionable, data-driven insights
- Proven ability to successfully develop and execute major multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in a high growth consumer oriented startup a plus
- Ability to use photoshop and similar a plus
- Agency experience combined with in-house execution track record preferred
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – food Deliveroo'd to the office
- Gym and phone subsidies
- Basic health and dental insurance coverage
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|