- Answering Telephones
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Word
Customer Service Associate, Part-time
Location: Hong Kong
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Associates. This is an opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Hong Kong’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include but not limit to:
- Monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion
- Liaising with different teams to ensure orders run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant teams to help improve our customer experience
- Responding to customer requests via telecommunications
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Customer-oriented attitude with good telephone manner as well as problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Fast learner and good time management
- Availability on weekends
- Consistent availability
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible schedule
- Strong focus on your professional development and opportunities for progression
- Regular team activities
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all Deliveroo orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|