You may also like
Core Business Services – Business Development – Business Development Operations Manager
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Business Development
- Cost Management
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
Intern - System Development
Corporate Marketing Manager / Assistant Corporate Marketing Manager
Bank of China
- Brand Management
Corporate Services Clerk / Senior Corporate Services Clerk (FM)
Bank of China
- Customer Service
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Customer Service
Corporate Business Development & Marketing Intern
Location: Hong Kong
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
- Growing the number of new corporate accounts in our target sectors
- Assist Account Managers in managing corporate account requests
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers.
- Support planning & execution of corporate marketing campaigns (offline, online and social campaigns).
- Create engaging graphics, photos, imagery, video and copy using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist in growing our corporate business as a core vertical in Hong Kong, including aiding and developing our corporate operations, customer service, account management and marketing capabilities
The ideal candidate has a natural commercial attitude with marketing background, understands the corporate world, and is highly methodical with a strong sense of customer service.
- A natural-born hustler - driven and hard-working individual
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Good attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills. Ability to communicate confidently in Chinese and English a must.
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in the service industry or in a corporate environment is a plus
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment
- Ownership and responsibility - have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo’d to the office of course!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.