You may also like
Software Developer *5 day-week , Contract with Gratuity , Work location:Kowloon District
Project Manager - Financial Services
Assistant Manager (Arch)
Hang Lung Properties
- Project Management
Project Director (94963)
Assistant Project Manager
Bank of China
- Project Management
Construction & Maintenance Project Manager, APAC
Location: Hong Kong
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Based in Hong Kong the Construction Project Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the on-site Deliveroo Editions site builds and supporting the global maintenance team across Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia, including liaising and managing external consultants and contractors and providing accurate reporting.
- Manage the entire project life cycle from site feasibility to handover
- Liaising with the Acquisition managers for financial appraisals of the proposed development projects
- Carrying out post project reviews to establish learnings and best practice
- Communication with key stakeholders, through accurate and timely reporting
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory legislation
- Managing dependencies, resources and scheduling constraints, and any issues across multiple projects
- Supporting the global maintenance team with contractor selection & management
The role requires strong project management skills with a strong track-record of hitting and exceeding business targets/deadlines:
- 5+ years project management experience
- Client side experience
- A driven and flexible self starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
- Construction and F&B/catering experience
- Flexible and available for nationwide travel
- Experience with managing multiple projects
- Available to travel
- Fluent in Cantonese preferable
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Work with people who love what they do everyday
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Deliveroo PLUS – never pay the delivery fee when you order food!
- Mobility laterally or upwards within the company – show us you love what you do and are good at it, and we’ll notice.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|