- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- to develop solutions for business process automation and business problems
- to customise and enhance various client/serve applications
- to perform testing and assist in UAT when deploying new software applications and enhancement
- to resolve issues and problems on performance and system integration in both development and production environment
- to prepare and update project documentation
- to provide end user support on desktop applications
- University graduate on computer science, information technology or related disciplines
- Solid knowledge on programming languages in ASP, .Net, and developing MS Office VBA/Addin
- An added advantage with knowledge on T-SQL and database
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese languages
- Self-motivated team player, strong sense of responsibilities and able to work under pressure
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.