- Customer Service
Service Desk Analyst
The key of this role is to provide first class support to users at Deacons.
The successful candidate should possess good communication and inter-personal skills. He/She must be a good listener and is able to understand and solve the users’ enquires or problems in a timely and effective manner.
Our aim is to provide high level of assistance to the users at first contact. If first attempt is not possible, the candidate must work with other team members to find an alternate solution to ensure that the issue is dealt with satisfactorily.
Responsibility is to provide 1st and 2nd line support to internal users. Duties include but not limited to:
- Log all calls received
- Provide guidance to users on ‘how to’ question
- Provide guidance to users when they have system errors
- Escalate calls in a timely fashion
- Take ownership of call resolution until such time as it is resolved
- Keep the team leader and management informed of any unusual issues or trends
- Help produce KPI to understand support issue trends
- Involve on occasions in the introduction and implementation of new projects
- Produce training material and deliver training
- The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- 2 or more years experience in an equivalent role
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows desktop environments
Knowledge of the following products will also be an advantage:
- Microsoft Project
- WuBei and Gougou input methods
- Strong English and Chinese language skills
- Putonghua is advantageous but not essential
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Customer service orientated
- Law firm experience would be an advantage but not essential
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.