- Project Management
- Project Planning
Project Manager (4 months contract)
The position is to deliver the new accounting system upgrade and report to Project/Service Delivery Manager. The successful candidate will work with the suppliers and internal departments to upgrade an old version of the Thomson Reuters Elite system to a new 3E version.
- Help accounting system upgrade project, and work with internal departments, project team members and vendors
- Work closely with PMO to manage and monitor the project cycle
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time and within budget
- Prepare and maintain project management document, e.g. project plan and status reports, etc.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience in project management
- Experience in accounting/ financial management application is a definite advantage
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Fluency in Cantonese would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of Elite 3E or earlier versions would be an advantage but not essential
- Law firm experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.