IT Administration Assistant
This junior position will be working in the Service Management Team and report to Project/Service Delivery Manager. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the IT department. This will also involve running the purchasing process as well as tracking of projects and incidents.
Strong communication and organisational skills are required for this position.
- Independently perform administration tasks of the IT department with assistance from management where necessary
- Request quotations, place orders and order tracking is a key part of this role
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Document meetings and produce concise notes and minutes which reflect the outcome
- Help document current business process and assist refining these to a more desired state.
- Assist with other service management activities such as vendor management, RFPs, RFIs, etc.
- Experience in purchasing and vendor management
- Good Excel skills to manage budgets and other analysis
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely
- Comfortable to speak in meetings and participate in discussions.
- Able to capture and organise business requirements as expressed in interviews, meetings, emails, etc.
- Comfortable in asking questions to clarify understanding
- Customer orientated is a must
- Law firm experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.
- Arranging Meetings
- Microsoft Excel
- Travel Arrangements
- Vendor Management