- Microsoft Exchange Server
The infrastructure team provides third-tier support on back office systems in the firm and is responsible for moving the firm’s back office infrastructure strategy forwards.
We now require an infrastructure Analyst to:
- Provide 3rd tier support and maintenance on back office systems (Windows Servers, VMware, SQL and Exchange)
- Monitor the back office systems
- Build new servers and systems as required
- Keep systems up to date with the latest patches and hotfixes
- Assist with back office related projects
- Assist with troubleshooting efforts and updating the management on any issues promptly
- Assist in infrastructure projects
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 6 years of experience in IT system administration, with 4 years experience in 3rd level support of Windows servers, Exchange servers, SQL servers, and VMware
- Strong experience in technical environments
- Knowledge and experience in Blackberry server, patch management, and firewalls is an advantage but not essential
- Good communication and documentation skills in English
- A team player and proactive
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience of law firms would be advantageous but not essential
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|