- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- At least 5 years of experience in handling conveyancing matters and previous experience in handling project conveyancing / tenancy work is advantageous
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and to attend clients independently
- Good command in both English and Chinese languages, and proficiency in Putonghua is a definite advantage
- Good computer skills; well versed in MS Word and Excel
- Meticulous and conscientious, organized and self-motivated
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Visit www.deacons.com.hk for more information about the firm. Please send your resume with expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We will only consider applicants who apply directly to our firm and not through recruitment agencies. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be destroyed within 6 months.