- Change Management
- User Experience (UX)
Workplace Innovation & Change Manager
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Lead and Champion all Change Management Activities in DBS’s Workplace Transformation programme – Joyspace which is based on Activity Based Working principles and lead change through a lens of Organizational Culture change, Future of work and Superior Employee Experience;
- Apply a Change Management methodology to lead change management activities, including but not limited to:
- Leadership engagements/interviews
- Focus groups/workshops/engagement activities with Change Champions
- Engagement activities with employees
- Supporting communication efforts
- Assessment of change impact
- Lead workplace design principles and innovation for CRESA’s workplaces and act as ‘internal’ design consultant to promote world-class designed spaces that improves our Joyspaces;
- Implement strategies and best practices that improves the Human element of workspace design that benefits employees well-being, wellness, sustainability principles and employee experiences;
- Practice a “Data Driven Human Centered Design” approach to problem solving employee issues with workplace that assures superior employee experience outcomes for both well designed workspaces and the various facilities and services that a workspace performs for the employee;
- Participate as an active member to CRESA’s UX Design Pillar.
- At least 5-8years experience in the Corporate Real Estate Industry with experience in Interior Design or Workplace Strategy;
- Workplace Occupancy or Strategist working in Corporate Real Estate departments for other companies;
- UX or Human Centered design consultant practicing in Interiors or employee experience;
- Change Management consultant practicing in change management especially in the Corporate Real Estate industry;
- Interior Designer practicing UX or Human Centered Design for workplaces.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|