- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Internet Banking
- Trade Finance
- Transaction Banking
VP/SVP, Cash & Trade Implementation Head, Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Work with new and existing customers and internal partners to implement cash management and Trade products and solutions, including Internet Banking within the specified timeline.
- Understand issues and requirements from the most complex customers, e.g. WMNCs, China’s SOEs, providing solutions while continue to manage customer’s perception that the entire process is well managed.
- Be an active deal team member to extol implementation standards and values to help close a complex cash management and trade solution during RFP/RFI bids.
- Participate in sales calls with Cash Management and Trade Finance Sales Managers when implementation expertise is required to solve problems and to resume the transaction flow.
- Monitor transaction volume and help ensure proper ramp-up and utilization.
- Conduct post-implementation review and identify opportunities for improvements both with customer and internal stakeholders.
- Prepare and analyze implementation reports for periodic business review.
- Degree holder; minimum 15 years’ experience with management responsibilities in cash management and trade solution implementation for corporate customers, preferably under transaction banking business in regional / global banks
- Experience with electronic / Internet banking and transaction banking products and services, including file integration, international payments and trade.
- Experience with Host-to-Host implementations, preferably in API
- Effectively negotiates with peers or superiors to achieve appropriate solutions.
- Detail oriented person with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and ambitious; looking for challenges; decisive and quickly moves issues to resolution
- Operations and customer service experience, PMP certification and fluency in Mandarin are plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|