- Cash Management
- Customer Service
- Trade Finance
VP, Sales - Cash Management, Global Transaction Services
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Assist in developing and executing sales strategies of cash management and trade finance products and services for the designated customer and prospect base
- Achieve agreed revenue by proactively generating new deals, conducting needs analysis, developing customer-focused sales presentations, delivering differentiated solutions and conducting sales reviews
- Manage post-sales implementation and service delivery, and handle related customer issues to enhance customer experience
- Be conversant with the current trends and development in the respective markets
- Assess all deal values accurately, balancing the need to generate positive economic profit against the deliverables
- Provide appropriate reports to track sales and revenue growth
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, coach and develop junior cash management and trade finance sales managers, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking or financial institutions
- Strong knowledge of trade finance and cash management products for various market segments, including global and local corporations, small and medium enterprises
- Familiar with China, Taiwan and Hong Kong treasury markets, and proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, able to drive cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|