- External Audit
- Operational Risk
- Project Management
- Regulatory Reporting
- Risk Management
VP, Risk & Control, Technology & Operations
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for nine consecutive years from 2009 to 2017.
- Enhance risk governance within Operations in driving the risk committees or equivalent forum
- Ensure implementation of corporate operational risk policies and standards
- Promote risk & control awareness. Share operational risk best practices within the Operations via Newsletter and Control & Compliance Forum
- Ensure timely completion of quality RCSA and provide guidance on the identification / assessment of risks and controls. Ensure proper issues and action plans arising from the RCSA are tracked to completion
- Monitor timely reporting/escalating of risk events/significant incidents and perform action tracking to ensure timely issue resolution
- Review and validate risk events reported for factual accuracy, proper categorization of event, cause, effect, and ensure that proper action plans are established to correct and prevent event from recurring
- Enhance the policies and procedures in accordance to the latest regulatory requirements and change of internal workflow and processes
- Act as coordinator in regulatory reporting, internal and external audits
- Degree holder
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in banking industries, with exposure in control, compliance, audit/ risk management or relevant experience. Private banking experience would be an advantage
- Strong in risk management and experienced in regulatory compliance
- Strong ability of multi-tasking
- Good project management skill
- Ability to adapt quickly and working with short deadlines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|