- Internal Control
- Operational Risk
VP, Policy & Procedure, Business Operation & Support, Consumer Banking Group and Wealth HK
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Establish and enhance policies & procedures/guidelines for CBG business operations and consumer & private banking products/services to ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements & corporate guidelines and adequate control.
- Regular review of end to end processes, identify areas for continuous improvement to ensure operational effectiveness, sufficient control and risk mitigation are in place
- Take proactive role to provide operational requirement for system enhancement to automate manual processes and build in control
- Prepare and maintain documentation including terms & conditions, forms and vouches to promote effective operations and protection of interest to both the Bank and customer with compliance to corporate & regulatory requirements
- Periodical review of training materials for CB Products
- Participate and support NPA process from CBG business operation perspective to ensure that the operational risk is assessed, addressed and mitigated
- Work closely with but not limited to Compliance, Audit, CSS, G&C and other COO ofice on internal control review, audit and regulatory examination
- Participate and support major projects that have impact on business operation processes and procedures
- 8 or more years in consumer &/or private banking policies & procedures or equiv
- 5 or more years in supervisory management preferred
- University graduate or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|