VP, Local Corporate, Institutional Banking Group
Location: Hong Kong
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
- Grow and maximize the revenue potential of existing portfolio of corporate customers by cultivating new business opportunities and proactively cross-selling other banking products
- Develop the business by acquiring and developing a new portfolio of corporate customers fitting into the target market in Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries
- Manage credit risks proactively, by preparing thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance with internal guidelines and policies
- Be conversant with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, create value for all stakeholders and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relationship management and sales experience in large Corporate / Commercial Banking
- Equip with M&A and/or project financing experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services, and Hong Kong-China cross-border Renminbi products
- Excellent cross-selling and credit assessment skills
- Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities is preferred
- Resourceful with strong market network in the corporate market, and proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
- Customer-focused and a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Credit Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Relationship Management